- RFI rejecting input and bypass buffer.
- Each unit is hand built, wired and tested by Pete, Lynda and Mingus Cornish.
- Housed in a Rugged Die-cast box with lined control knobs.
- Heavy Duty Custom made all-metal footswitch with large cap and protection ring plus Hi-Brite LED.
- Easy battery replacement via a removable ?drawer?. The battery is switched on when you insert the "IN/PWR ON" jack and to ensure long battery life unplug this lead when the unit is not in use. If the unit is not to be used for a long length of time, or to be adapter powered, we recommend that you remove the battery. Preferred battery type is MN1604. Also fitted is an input for a DC adapter: the size of the coax connector is 5.5/2.1mm and the centre pin is negative (-VE). The adapter should be noise free, fully stabilised at 9V DC and capable of supplying 20mA. When multiple effects pedals are to be powered, we recommend the use of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus adapter as meeting the above criteria and cannot accept any liability for damage caused to this unit by the use of, or to, any other type of DC adaptor. If only a single unit is to be powered the BOSS PSA series may be more cost effective and is also recommended.
- Overall boost with Gain = 100% and Volume = 100% is +20 dB
- Overall boost with Gain = 0% and Volume = 100% is +0 dB with Bass, Middle and Treble set to 50% (Neutral point).
- Bass Control range +/- 16dB @ 40Hz
- Mid Control range +/- 15dB @ 1.2KHz
- Treble Control range +/-18dB @ 8KHz
- Maximum signal output with Volume 100% is +10dBm/ 2.5vrms/6v Peak to Peak.
Dimensions: 171 X 121 X 55 mm / 6.75 X 4.75 X 2.2 inches
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price $299.00
Our Price $199.00
Our Price $229.00
Our Price $399.00