- High Impedance RFI rejecting input and bypass buffer.
- Each unit is hand built, wired and tested by Pete, Lynda and Mingus Cornish.
- Housed in a Rugged Die-cast box with Chicken-Head pointer knobs.
- Heavy Duty all-metal footswitch with Hi-Brite, low power consumption LED.
- Easy battery replacement via a removable drawer. The battery is switched on when you insert the "INPUT / PWR ON"jack and to ensure long battery life unplug this lead when the unit is not in use. If the unit is not to be used for a longlength of time, or to be adapter powered, we recommend that you remove the battery. Preferred battery type is MN1604.
- Also fitted is an input for a DC adapter: the size of the coax connector is 5.5/2.1mm and the centre pin is negative (-VE).The adapter should be noise free, fully stabilized at 9V DC and capable of supplying 20mA. When multiple effects pedalsare to be powered, we recommend the use of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus adapter as meeting the above criteriaand cannot accept any liability for damage caused to this unit by the use of, or to, any other type of DC adaptor. If only asingle unit is to be powered the BOSS PSA series may be more cost effective and is also recommended.
- Dimensions: 171 X 121 X 55 mm
This unit has been built using the finest available components and constructed to the highest standards but should any fault occur during the twelve months from date of purchase please return it post paid to the above address where under guarantee repairs of any original manufacturing fault will be carried out (normal wear, misuse, unauthorized modifications or accidental damage excepted). The warranty will be voided if the guarantee labels are damaged or removed. This warranty does not apply to customer's own equipment, which has been connected to this unit.
This warranty is non-transferable.
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price $1,299.99
Our Price $1,399.99
Our Price $1,799.99
Our Price $1,399.99