- BODY: chambered korina.
- NECK: maple, satin amber finish.
- NUT: 1-11/16" (43mm) width, graphite.
- PICKUPS: Talnico bridge, Salnico middle/neck.
- FINGERBOARD: rosewood or maple, 12" radius.
- CONTROLS: volume, tone (pull neck on) 5-way.
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo.
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo.
- STRINGS: 10-46.NECK maple, satin amber finish.
- TRUSS ROD: dual action, headstock access.
- CASE: Tear-Drop Case (available separately).
- SCALE: 25-1/2".
- TUNERS: Reverend pin-lock.
We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
CHAMBERED NECK JOINT
The Eastsider is chambered around the neck joint for all the increases in resonance, sustain and warmth that you’d hope for, but without the neck-diving balance issues you find in most chambered guitars.
A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes. Also, the posts are custom height, eliminating the need for a second string tree.
WILKINSON WVS50 IIK TREMOLO
Features include saddles that lock to the baseplate, adjustable arm swing tension, and a push-in/no freeplay arm. Combined with our graphite nut and pin-lock tuners, it stays in tune even under aggressive whammy action.
Revereand uses a graphite impregnated nut on all Reverend instruments. Graphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price $23.95
Our Price $3.99
Our Price $239.00