- Function:The unit can be set to operate in Chorus, Vibrato or Tremolo modes by the front panel switch.
- Speed Range:The Voodoo-Vibe+ enables a selection of three speed ranges of either Classic or Pulse waveform. These two different types of sweep waveform when used in conjunction with the Symmetry control will allow completely different types of sweep effects to be produced. The maximum speed has been greatly increased to provide a blurred effect with sub-harmonic undertones being produced as the frequency reaches maximum. The maximum speed capacity should be investigated in any of the three operational modes together with the various intensity and symmetry parameters.
- Speed:This control allows the fine setting of the speed range as selected by the Speed Range switch.
- Symmetry:This controls the linearity of the Classic and ON/OFF ratio of the Pulse waves, which are used to sweep the filter sections or modulate the tremolo section. When the ratio of the rise and fall time of the Classic wave is varied from the usual symmetrical 50% to other values it has the audible effect of altering the way the filter sweeps as the symmetry is adjusted away from the norm. It is now possible to have a fast rise and a slow decay or the reverse by manipulation of this control. The ON/OFF ration of the pulse wave can be varied in a similar manner to provide variable switching waveforms for the modulation filters or tremolo section. The intensity ,bias and symmetry controls work together providing a wide range of effects. Wild pulse tremolo sounds are easily created as well as outrageous modulation effects.
- Bias:This control enables the unit to be tuned to produce different sweep effects in the chorus and vibrato modes and will change the centre sweep frequency. In the tremolo mode the bias sets the depth of effect as well as the offset. This control is one of the most important sweep parameters to get right and it pays to only make small changes and carefully evaluate them.
- Intensity:The level of depth of effect can be set by this control and is used in conjunction with the other controls to set up the effect required.
- Output:This controls sets the Output Level required.
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery or AC adapter 9V rating 50mA. A regulated type adapter is recommended.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms.
- Output Load Impedance: 10K ohms or more.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 102dB.
- Dimensions: 220 (W) x 75(H) x 150(D) mm. (8.7" x 2.95" x 5.9")
- Weight: 1580g. (3.5 lb.)
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price $18.99
Our Price $3.99
Our Price $6.99
Our Price $19.95